MyMail plugin (receive eMails within MediaPortal) (2 Viewers)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    |Lars|, can you open mediaportal.xml and check if your password is really ok?

FullMoon

Portal Member
    October 10, 2004
    html mail

Ok, mymail finally works for me in 0.0.0.12, however, I am not able to get html emails, only text, is there a way to view html emails? that option is blacked out.

A

Anonymous

Thank you guys

Forbes:

yeah, i saw it. i will see for what we can use of it.

Lars:

you can give me an account and send the data per pm here on the forum. i can check then what happend...

@edgarmoon

i need to have one of those emails that are not working so i can test on it

johnbobjamesson:

yeah, your right. i next version there is an button to empty the mailbox-folder.

So thanks to all ppl help testing and giving feedback

greets
    agree

A

Anonymous

I noticed a small inconsistancy when adding a new mailbox.

The default value given for the mailbox app does not get created, you must physically select a valid directory otherwise you get no mail. If it is supposed to create it , then it is a bug because it doesn't. If it is not supposed to create it, it would b better to leave it empty rather than give it a default.

other than that it is a great plugin

PS
    do you plan to have a proper HTML viewer for HTML emails ?

normanbates

October 29, 2004
    Deleting messages or read on the server

Hi,
    Haven't tested 0.0.0.12 yet but I liked the first version of the plugin that only read the message header on the server. Now the messages are stored locally and I can't delete them from within MP. Is this right?
    /Micael

johnbobjamesson

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2004
    Crailsheim
    Re: Deleting messages or read on the server

normanbates said:
    Hi,
    Haven't tested 0.0.0.12 yet but I liked the first version of the plugin that only read the message header on the server. Now the messages are stored locally and I can't delete them from within MP. Is this right?
    /Micael

2-3 posts above I aked the same thing and Agree anwered to it. Yes, you are right, and the feature will be added in the next version.

J.

ordinary73

Portal Member
    October 9, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    topics only

Hi. May I interrupt ? I just want to ask, if my mail plugin is able to receive only the topics of new mails and leaving the whole postbox untouched ? It would be nice, because in my case MP runs on it's own machine and I don't handle emails with it. To be reminded of new incoming mails would be great.

Excuse me for this post. I did not want to start a new thread for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom