Mymovies.it scraper - first build (1 Viewer)

Cybertex

Portal Pro
August 9, 2007
Milano
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Ricciolo, found a little problem:

With "Ultimatum alla Terra" (the 2008 version), info from mymovies are retrieved ok, but the IMDB tag is wrong. Insted of "tt0970416" - The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008), it is "tt097041" (the last '6' is missing) - Champagne Charlie (1989), and the actors info retrieved are from this movie...

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've noticed that cover art for italian movies are not retrieved using this script. Do I have to write a script to retrieve cover art from mymovies.it or the function can be included in this script?

Roby

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've noticed that cover art for italian movies are not retrieved using this script. Do I have to write a script to retrieve cover art from mymovies.it or the function can be included in this script?

Roby
    You probably need to upgrade to 0.6.5. The website impawards.com which we use for cover art retrieval recently modified their site design, which broke our scraper. If you upgrade to 0.6.5 this should resolve the issue.

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I still have version 0.6.5. The problem is many italian movies are not on impawards.com so I want to write a script to retrieve cover art from an italian site.

Roby

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The script does not work anymore due to changes in mymovies site... I' currently trying to fix it...

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Here is an updated version:

0.1.4: Fixed mymovies site changes, now retrieves duration and summary again from mymovies.

Let me know if you find any problems.

Roby

Attachments

• mymovies.it.xml
      30.6 KB

boombastic

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Hi,is it normal that even if i selected mymovies as first importer, the informations downloaded are always in english?

Hi,is it normal that even if i selected mymovies as first importer, the informations downloaded are always in english?

After updating to the new 0.1.4 version no problem at all!

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    on request, I took the liberty of adding a cover provider for mymovies.it to the 0.14 script.. because of the added cover functionality i raised the version to 0.2.0.

the name of the attached file is different but because it uses the same script id it will correctly replace the old 0.14

edit: attached 0.2.1 minor fix for when multiple posters are available

Attachments

• MyMoviesItalian.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom