[fixed] MyMusic stops playing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any chance of a "workaround" ?

Don't use the 'now playing' screen when listening to music.

Sorry, but there is unlikely to be a workaround. This was a bug in RC2, which has now been fixed. When RC3 is released, this will be sorted.

Regards,

Mark

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got a another problem with MyMusic. I can neither turn music (or Radio) up or down nore mute it. I am using the keyboard and no remote, so I can't tell if this is just a keyboard issue.
    Does anyone else have a similar problem?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    I got a another problem with MyMusic. I can neither turn music (or Radio) up or down nore mute it. I am using the keyboard and no remote, so I can't tell if this is just a keyboard issue.

Start a new thread, post logs. If this thread gets off-topic, I will close it and delete irrelevant posts.

Might seem harsh, but you need to give the team the best chance to identify and fix problems.

Mark

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Any chance of a "workaround" ?

Either:

1) Build MP by yourself from the fresh SVN sources (and don't report any new bugs with that :))
    2) Wait for RC3 to be available
    3) Don't use Now playing screen until RC3 is released

Too bad that we didn't see that bug earlier (it was introduced by me after RC1), but unfortunately there is no workaround available.

mouse

Portal Member
    April 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Me too. With my Logitech Dinovo Mini I may use the volume for video playback not for music!
    Initially I was thinking that it depends to the PureAudio plugin...but after reading your post....

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country

Me too. With my Logitech Dinovo Mini I may use the volume for video playback not for music!
    Initially I was thinking that it depends to the PureAudio plugin...but after reading your post....

Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom