MyMusicVideos Plugin (Yahoo Launch Videos) (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I found a small "bug" in the fullscreen OSD. When the OSD is displayed it will show the stream information, not the artist-song as it does correctly show in the small view (when you back out while the video is still playing). I like how the small display will show the artist-song while still playing, I wish the Trailers plugin displayed the movie name instead of the stream info.

EMKO

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2006
    I found a small "bug" in the fullscreen OSD. When the OSD is displayed it will show the stream information, not the artist-song as it does correctly show in the small view (when you back out while the video is still playing). I like how the small display will show the artist-song while still playing, I wish the Trailers plugin displayed the movie name instead of the stream info.

yea i get that to but if you back out then go fullscreen again. in the OSD it will show the correct name maybe it's a bug?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    Each time I start a music video and it access the OSD it shows me the stream information, not the artist-song, like it does in th emini-view. Is anyone else seeing this?

spitjo

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Udine
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Doesn't work for me...

I'm using latest version of MP 0.2.1.0 and bluetwo skin 4:3
    I can't change country, if i change it in configuration in MP there's always the us flag.
    The text on the buttons is not readable and the only button that work is "search".
    Not working with remote, only by mouse.

hacuden

October 15, 2005
    I can't even play after installing the latest version of MP 0.2.1. When I click on one of the title on the list ( new on Yahoo, or Most wanted) no video nothing comes up.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can't even play after installing the latest version of MP 0.2.1. When I click on one of the title on the list ( new on Yahoo, or Most wanted) no video nothing comes up.
    Please supply a link to your logfile on pastebin.team-mediaportal.com

Most likely it will work after changing the video player - vmr9 is bad for streaming

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    ...Most likely it will work after changing the video player - vmr9 is bad for streaming

It works for me after un-checking the vmr9 checkbox. Thanks RTV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom