myonlinevideos (1 Viewer)

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi guys I just installed myonlinevideos and when I start it, it says file missing in file "C:\\ and so one the file name" on a pure black background. The file it tells me is missing is myonlinevideos.xml. where can I get this file from because the online videos is a MSI installer.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey guys this is what I'm getting. If this comes up does that mean Schedules direct is setup ok and I don't know why I'm getting this because I just got it extented for an extra 5 days. It Says "Your schedules direct EPG will expire in 4 day please renew" Why Can't I just see if it works in these 5 Days?
EPG.jpg

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    Hi guys I just installed myonlinevideos and when I start it, it says file missing in file "C:\\ and so one the file name" on a pure black background. The file it tells me is missing is myonlinevideos.xml. where can I get this file from because the online videos is a MSI installer.

you just need to install a skin that supports it.

StreamedMP does.

I have XFACE and all I did to get onlinevideos working with it was to copy the xml files across from StreamedMP, so assume it may be possible to do the same with other skins. StreamedMP is a pretty cool skin anyway :)

streamedmp - Google Code

Hey guys this is what I'm getting. If this comes up does that mean Schedules direct is setup ok and I don't know why I'm getting this because I just got it extented for an extra 5 days. It Says "Your schedules direct EPG will expire in 4 day please renew" Why Can't I just see if it works in these 5 Days?

You may want to contact schedulesdirect regarding your subscription issue. It may not be a problem with MP.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks alot for your help I'll give that a try.

I got StremedMP installed and I can now access the MyOnlineVideos page however when I try to play a video MP crashes and closes. Whould you know what the cause of this might be?

When I go to plugings in the MP Configuration and when I try to access OnlineVideos I get an error saying

"Failed to locate asssembly 'OnlineVideos, Version=0.8.7.0 Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal fokder, the execution will now end."

Thats what happens when I click OnlineVideos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just copied over a backup and now it's working. It must have been some sort of corruption of important files. Thanks! Emph
    I just copied over a backup and now it's working. It must have been some sort of corruption of important files. Thanks! Emph
    I was using MediaPortal just last night with no issues at all, but since today, it doesn't autostart, if I try to run it or...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Replies
    Views
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom