myonlinevideos (1 Viewer)

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi guys I just installed myonlinevideos and when I start it, it says file missing in file "C:\\ and so one the file name" on a pure black background. The file it tells me is missing is myonlinevideos.xml. where can I get this file from because the online videos is a MSI installer.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
November 21, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey guys this is what I'm getting. If this comes up does that mean Schedules direct is setup ok and I don't know why I'm getting this because I just got it extented for an extra 5 days. It Says "Your schedules direct EPG will expire in 4 day please renew" Why Can't I just see if it works in these 5 Days?
EPG.jpg

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    Hi guys I just installed myonlinevideos and when I start it, it says file missing in file "C:\\ and so one the file name" on a pure black background. The file it tells me is missing is myonlinevideos.xml. where can I get this file from because the online videos is a MSI installer.

you just need to install a skin that supports it.

StreamedMP does.

I have XFACE and all I did to get onlinevideos working with it was to copy the xml files across from StreamedMP, so assume it may be possible to do the same with other skins. StreamedMP is a pretty cool skin anyway :)

streamedmp - Google Code

Hey guys this is what I'm getting. If this comes up does that mean Schedules direct is setup ok and I don't know why I'm getting this because I just got it extented for an extra 5 days. It Says "Your schedules direct EPG will expire in 4 day please renew" Why Can't I just see if it works in these 5 Days?

You may want to contact schedulesdirect regarding your subscription issue. It may not be a problem with MP.

cybergeek

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks alot for your help I'll give that a try.

I got StremedMP installed and I can now access the MyOnlineVideos page however when I try to play a video MP crashes and closes. Whould you know what the cause of this might be?

When I go to plugings in the MP Configuration and when I try to access OnlineVideos I get an error saying

"Failed to locate asssembly 'OnlineVideos, Version=0.8.7.0 Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal fokder, the execution will now end."

Thats what happens when I click OnlineVideos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom