mypictures manual slideshow jumps (1 Viewer)

jabnet

Portal Pro
December 16, 2005
Spain
Hi all, I've got a problem using manual slideshow of mypictures plugin. I'm using an avermedia avertv remote with remotexp software to handle it emulating keyboard pressed. It works perfectly, but with mypictures slideshow when I press the 'right arrow' key to manually go to next picture in folder, it jumps two or sometimes three pictures after a few seconds thinking...

It doesn't happen using keyboard directly... it's a trouble with my remote? It works perfectly with all other keyboard shortcuts from MP: menu navigation, video forward a reward...

help me, please...

Spif

Portal Member
January 10, 2006
Falun
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This happends for me event though I use a Bluetooth keyboard to navigate.

MyPictures usually skips 1 picture so in the end I have seen about half of the pictures I wanted to.

grouzy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2004
    London, UK
    Home Country
    France France
    Same for me when I use my ATI remote wonder, usually when coming back I can see the picture it missed (it seems to happen only when I go forward)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    I assume you are talking about 0.2RC3.

Can you please test if it works correct (1,2,3,4,5,etc) with "Auto Shuffle Slideshow" turned on?

Regards
    Roy

jabnet

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2005
    Spain
    grouzy said:
    Same for me when I use my ATI remote wonder, usually when coming back I can see the picture it missed (it seems to happen only when I go forward)

same for me too... It happened to me with RC2 and now with RC3. I'll try your tip, ronilse
    [/b]

jabnet

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2005
    Spain
    ronilse said:
    Hi,
    I assume you are talking about 0.2RC3.

Can you please test if it works correct (1,2,3,4,5,etc) with "Auto Shuffle Slideshow" turned on?

Regards
    Roy

I have tested in RC3 with 'auto shuffle slideshow' option turned on, and have the same problem. It's random, not ever jumps one picture, sometimes none, sometimes two... and it only happens with large images (>700kb)
    I've noticed that mypictures is slow loading this large images ... maybe external remote software is waiting for system response after pressing a key, and the load of picture makes duplicate the keypress simulation.

other picture software (Irfanview) is faster, and this issue not happens using it, but i'd like use MP... more friendly and easy navigation throug folders.

Please developers, check this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom