myPrograms: some news and updated wiki-documentation (1 Viewer)

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
oxwald said:
Do you plan something to sort by "genre" (action/strategy...), it would be very cool

yeah, I have genre information in the database but the data quality was not really good when creating files for the importers.... (too many sub-genres etc.)
but I will think of it... at least manually entered genres should be a "sort by" item in MP!

Regards, Daniel

stormer

Portal Member
January 24, 2005
stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Maybe I'm lazy reading wiki but I dont understand what type of sheet I should use to create a "snes" emu. is it a 'directory-cach' or 'program launcher' or what?

/stormer

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
stormer said:
Maybe I'm lazy reading wiki but I dont understand what type of sheet I should use to create a "snes" emu. is it a 'directory-cach' or 'program launcher' or what?

For SNES, "Directory-Cache" is the way because you want the plugin to scan a folder to catch all your roms......

Have fun!

Daniel

stormer

Portal Member
January 24, 2005
stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
SEGA CD not supported?

Sorry to bug you with all my questions but I cant get Kega working with SEGA CD. Any idea how to set up MP to launch SEGA CD .iso,.bin?

/stormer

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Re: SEGA CD not supported?

stormer said:
Sorry to bug you with all my questions but I cant get Kega working with SEGA CD. Any idea how to set up MP to launch SEGA CD .iso,.bin?

no problem, you don't bug me, stormer!

I'm not at home, that's why I cannot really help before the weekend.

Does KEGA work with SEGA CDs outside of MP?
If yes, check the command line parameters, if no, make it work without MP before...

If you need more info, check the KEGA forums (google for kega and you should find the eidolon's inn page if I'm right).

EDIT:
Stormer, in the upcoming release, cd-rom access from MP will be improved! Right now (0.1.0.10), many external programs launched by MP cannot access the cd-drive - because of the autoplay-feature (ePSXe for example). This is fixed and could fix your problem too....

Have fun,

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom