MyPrograms - The Original (1 Viewer)

colgate

Portal Member
October 7, 2007
It just let me start the games when in "Files" mode. When selecting another mode (sorted by year or manufactor for example), when I select a game the screens just blinks and nothing more happens...

kruitenator

Portal Member
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Need help with full screen mode

Hello,

First of all, great work on this plug in it's really nice. But i'm having some difficulties launching mame roms from within mediaportal.

The funny thing is, everything works fine when mediaportal is in windowed mode. I can select the game and it starts up. But when in full screen mode, whenever i select a game, it seems to be killed somehow and nothing happens. I have tried all above bug fixes, but nothing seems to help with this particular problem.

P.S. I am running 0.2.3.

Thanks for any ideas!

djs73

Portal Member
October 30, 2007
Vught
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Not maintained

MyPrograms is not maintained it seems. Try MyEmulators for another mame launcher.

collaborator

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Basel
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hello I downloaded and installed the plugin as mpi but unfortunatelly when ever I enable plugin on configuration and go back to MP ; Plugin does not show up. when I go back and check on configuration it shows as disabled.

How can i get rid of this problem ?

collaborator

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Basel
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Is there anybody who can help me ?

"Hello I downloaded and installed the plugin as mpi but unfortunatelly when ever I enable plugin on configuration and go back to MP ; Plugin does not show up. when I go back and check on configuration it shows as disabled.

How can i get rid of this problem ?"

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Which version of mp do you have installed?

This plugin is only needed for the latest svns, because in old releases it was included in windowplugins.dll

regards
    chefkoch

Seeco

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi! I would like to be able to start pc games from within Mediaportal and I've been reading alot about the MyPrograms plugin. I decided to try it, but it seems it isn't compatible with Mediaportal 1.0 RC1. Is this true or am I doing something wrong?

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello

Thanks for your reply

I've 0.2.3.0 Stable

What should I do ?
    sorry, i missed the notifcation about your reply.
    For 0.2.3.0 stable it is not necessary to install this plugin, because it was part of the mediaportal installation in this version.

Hi! I would like to be able to start pc games from within Mediaportal and I've been reading alot about the MyPrograms plugin. I decided to try it, but it seems it isn't compatible with Mediaportal 1.0 RC1. Is this true or am I doing something wrong?
    It was working here with rc1 and is with latest svn. Do you think it is incompatible without trying or do you know after trying the plugin? If so could, could you please post you log files?

regards
    chefkoch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom