MyPrograms - The Original (1 Viewer)

Seeco

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry! In some way I managed to download a compressed archive of MyPrograms which I thought I was going to have to distribute in the correct folders by myself :) I don't know how I could have missed the installer. Now everything works nicely!

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry! In some way I managed to download a compressed archive of MyPrograms which I thought I was going to have to distribute in the correct folders by myself :) I don't know how I could have missed the installer. Now everything works nicely!
    np :) , nice that it is working for you now :)

regards
    chefkoch

collaborator

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Basel
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Hello I have removed the My Programs from MP Installer when I checked the configuration My Programs was there ( I think this one comes with MP installation ) and I was able to enable, Now it is working

Thanks

Hello

Thanks for your reply

I've 0.2.3.0 Stable

What should I do ?
    sorry, i missed the notifcation about your reply.
    For 0.2.3.0 stable it is not necessary to install this plugin, because it was part of the mediaportal installation in this version.

regards
    chefkoch

donpablito

Portal Member
    January 14, 2007
    no work

with mediaportal rc1 and mame32, when i try to game any games, i have this error:
    unable to create the Direct3D device (88760868)

Can you help me, please?

BuckoA51

May 24, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I can't get it to work at all :(

I installed it, went to MediaPortal Setup, then down to plugins, then clicked the "MPInstaller" tab, there I can see "MyPrograms". If I click, double click or right click the icon nothing happens, I cannot launch the configuration window for MyPrograms, am I doing something wrong?

I'm using MediaPortal 1.0RC1, yes I am a noob but I'm not (usually) stupid :oops:

Bratpitt

Portal Member
    July 8, 2006
    Hi there

1. Is it possible to start game from other views then "Most Launched" and "My Files" ? It seams not for me.

angryjack

Portal Member
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mame Support

Hello,

i'm really going crazy trying to get Mame game support running :mad:

I have installed MAME32. First i tried My Emulators; very easy to configure but does only work on my Notebook. If i start a game on my mediacenter PC, my Samsung LCD shows "No Signal" because it does not take the settings from Mame32 and my TV needs at minimum a resolution of 800x600 with 60Hz on the PC interface.

So i tried it with My Programs. In the configuration i'm now able to start the games with the "Launch" button (extended settings) but if i try to select a game in MP, the cursor jumps to the return button and the game does not start. Nothing happens.

Is there something wrong with the XML file ?

wolfman3105

October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Steam Games

I´ve set up this plugin for some emulators and pc games, and it is working really fine.
    But i have some problems with Steam based Games.
    I use my game pad (Logitech cordless rumblepad 2) also for controlling mediaportal itself via "direct input remote". So i need the function "wait for exit", because otherwise mediaportal is being controlled in background while playing a game with my controller.
    Now i have the problem, that "wait for exit" doesn't seem to work for Steam-Games.
    I've set up the game as an aplication launcher to its Executable (eg. c:\programme\steam\common\steamapps\grid\grid.exe). The game is launched correct, but in background mediaportal stays active. I'am also unable to exit the game with the close- or kill-combo Actions defined in Direct Input Plugin. In Taskmanager the the process (grid.exe) is runnig. Also tried this with other steam games (shadowgrounds, trackmania) with the same result. Non Steam Games or my emulators are working flawless.
    I've read about some problems with the gameoverlayui.exe from steam, so i disabled the ingame steam community, but this also didn't change anything.
    So, does anybody know a workaround for this games to use the "wait for exit" function?

Would be really glad about any help
    thanks

Sheytan

Portal Member
    September 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can't launch a software that is under grouper but it works perfectly under my programs

I'm using the latest RC2 SVN version of MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom