MySports Plugin 1.0.0.0 [25-03-2018] (1 Viewer)

Should thesportsdb data have separate plugin?

• No, stay with ScoreCenter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Bugs: I'll look.;-)
    Questions:
    1. I'm planning to mak dashboard with results and schedules for your favourite teams in future.
    2. Dunno what's F3 but local file will be played on click. Different actions are in context menu including event details. I think playing video should be preffered in local view. You don't?
    Wishes
    1. Maybe in future, yes.
    2. I think I'm exposing almost all. I'll look. And you try to look some pages ago where I posted all skin properties

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Dunno what's F3
    F3 - the standard key in the MediaPortal for show additional information. In the pictures section display information about the image, in music section - information about artist or album. Therefore, it is logical that pressing F3 will call EventDetails but not run the file for playback. I can start playback by clicking on the file or through the context menu.
    And you try to look some pages ago where I posted all skin properties
    I have already added these tags
    I just realized that I can not access to the teams of Formula-1 :(. With soccer it's done simply. I can jump to the team from the table. But in Formula-1 this button is
    absent (Although for the Formula-1 table should be, and even two: Championship of Drivers and Constructors' Championship). I try to switch from Directory View to Dashboard View when displaying teanms of Formula-1. But no any action when I try to enter to the team description.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    F3 - the standard key in the MediaPortal for show additional information. In the pictures section display information about the image, in music section - information about artist or album. Therefore, it is logical that pressing F3 will call EventDetails but not run the file for playback. I can start playback by clicking on the file or through the context menu.

I have already added these tags
    I just realized that I can not access to the teams of Formula-1 :(. With soccer it's done simply. I can jump to the team from the table. But in Formula-1 this button is
    absent (Although for the Formula-1 table should be, and even two: Championship of Drivers and Constructors' Championship). I try to switch from Directory View to Dashboard View when displaying teanms of Formula-1. But no any action when I try to enter to the team description.
    Well, you could post logs to let me reproduce your actions

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    New bugs, questions and wishes.
    Bugs:
    1. Jump to the EventDetails from the list of results from the MySports.LeagueDetails - OK, from the MySports.PlayerDetails - OK, from the MySports.TeamDetails - does not work.
    2. It is possible that the plugin has tag #MySports.PlayerDetals.View. But it does not change the value while navigating in the menu in MySports.PlayerDetails.
    Questions:
    1. For what purpose can I choose favourite sports, league, teams, players?
    2. Playing a local video when pressing F3 - this is so planning? It might be better to make the jump to MySports.EventDetails.Multi or MySports.EventDetails.Two?
    Wishes in addition to already voiced:
    1. More data in the list of local videos. Maybe add grouping and sorting options?
    2. The plugin database stores much more data than it displays in the skin. Can you add tags to the skin, such as seasons, circuit (for Formula-1), addresses of links to posters and maps?

And, of course, the language file :)
    Bugs:
    1. Confirmed, fixed. I disabled old way of loading EventDetails and I didn't add new way there :oops:
    2. Confirmed, fixed. I didn't expose View changing to skin, only initial setting was exposed.
    Questions:
    2. I've read wiki. Honesly, I didn't know about F3 (info) I thought Info was F9 :oops:. Maybe that's because I'm newbie in MP. :D Now video will play only if you select item (ACTION_SELECT_ITEM). By pressing F3 (ACTION_SHOW_INFO) you will jump to EventDetails. Is it ok for you?
    Wishes:
    1. I hope it's clear that my ideal is MP-TVSeries which is the brilliant piece of MP. I will try to make MySports Local view similar to MP-TVSeries. So we will possibly see Wide banners, Posters (Cover Flow), List views and Series (Leagues), Seasons, Episodes (Events) levels. When I've started coding Local view I created LocalSeries, LocalSeasons classes but I decided to simplify first iteration of Local view and moved to single screen for start.
    2. I'll try to add all available Event details properties but remeber that they could be empty :oops:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Yeah, Only team list is present for non-Soccer because of missing tables.
    Switching for Directory to Dashboard shouldn't expected to lead to Team Details. Sorry! :oops: Maybe I could add jump to team. league details from context menu. Or now I know about F3 (Info) and I could add showing details of selected player, team, league in Directory view. It will be a mess so I'm afraid to do it now before stable release :D

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    I hope it's clear that my ideal is MP-TVSeries which is the brilliant piece of MP. I will try to make MySports Local view similar to MP-TVSeries. So we will possibly see Wide banners, Posters (Cover Flow), List views and Series (Leagues), Seasons, Episodes (Events) levels. When I've started coding Local view I created LocalSeries, LocalSeasons classes but I decided to simplify first iteration of Local view and moved to single screen for start.
    It's great, thanks

Small offtopic
    I hope it's clear that my ideal is MP-TVSeries which is the brilliant piece of MP. I will try to make MySports Local view similar to MP-TVSeries.
    Unfortunately thetvdb.com prohibits to add sports events, although imdb.com added Formula-1 as an endless series (Formula 1 (TV Series 1950– ) - IMDb). In the screenshot my attempt to adapt Formula-1 into my serial skin (in the process). 09-41-28.png

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Probably ontopic
    Unfortunately thetvdb.com prohibits to add sports events
    They could change their mind for tvdb v2 so it could be a competitor to @zag2me or additional source (for artwork?) for our plugin ;)
    Formula 1 - TheTVDB.com
    Sport - TheTVDB.com
    Just let me know if you find any other missing tables and I'll check if all teams are properly added to its league ;)
    Welsh and Turkish leagues are missing schedules at all so it's the same problem I think. Also some league have last season date 2015 or so.

Ovokx

Portal Member
    February 23, 2018
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Welsh and Turkish leagues are missing schedules at all so it's the same problem I think. Also some league have last season date 2015 or so.

Some teams were missing on the DB in order to fully update both leagues. Once @zag2me create them, hopefully, the "magic" will appear again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom