MyTrailers problem (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
aj1405,

I think I got a problem with the newest version of MyTrailers plugin (2.0.0 or 2.0.1 beta).

When I select the plugin I can select Game trailers + apple trailers.
If I go to Apple trailers and then any of the sub menu's I see the correct list of all the trailers.
But when I select a Trailer to see the details, I see nothing change / no trailer details. When I press play again, I see a black screen.

The back [esc] function works normally, and I return in the trailer selection menu again. Playback itself is absolutely no problem. If I copy the supplied mytrailer xml to the skin folder, the menu and trailer details are completly garbled, but I can select the quality stream and play normally.

Anybody having the same issue?

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    aj1405,

I think I got a problem with the newest version of MyTrailers plugin (2.0.0 or 2.0.1 beta).

When I select the plugin I can select Game trailers + apple trailers.
    If I go to Apple trailers and then any of the sub menu's I see the correct list of all the trailers.
    But when I select a Trailer to see the details, I see nothing change / no trailer details. When I press play again, I see a black screen.

The back [esc] function works normally, and I return in the trailer selection menu again. Playback itself is absolutely no problem. If I copy the supplied mytrailer xml to the skin folder, the menu and trailer details are completly garbled, but I can select the quality stream and play normally.

Anybody having the same issue?

Hi,i've posted the skin for My Trailers here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mytrailers-2-0-1-beta-45983/index4.html#post311927

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom