MyTV: deleting show from conflicts deletes ALL scheduled not simply single show time (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Vista
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB
HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB
Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0
Motherboard: Asus P5K
Motherboard Chipset: 775
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: ASUS EN7300TC256/TD
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3: AC3 and DTS: S/PDIF
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: FloppyDTV
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR500
2. TV Card Type: analog
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: CAIW
HTPC Case: Silverstone LC17b
Cooling:
Power Supply: ANTEC
Remote: Microsoft MCE 2005 remote
TV: Philips
TV - HTPC Connection: Composite

I started missing recordings I had planned before, even though I did not delete the entire recordingschedule for that program! This way, it's just a pain unfortunately to schedule recordings easily. It appears the only way to delete a single instance of a show is to go into settings, and then select each individual show. I preferred the older method by far of being able to select single episodes for deletion from the conflicts window.

For a better description and screenshots, please see this thread of another user with the same bug: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mytv_deleting_show_conflicts_deletes_all_scheduled-t24706.html

Also, the schedules give conflicts when I KNOW and can SEE in the tv-guide that it shouldn't be a conflict!

Also, after recording several programs MP sometimes just stops recording the next program. If you then want to start watching that channel or tv in general it gives the error message: unable to start streambuffersink filter ??
Only closing MP and starting it up again resolves this problem. What is this streambuffersink filter and is there a solution?

I hope people here keep this thread alive and come up with a solution, because these are really annoying bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom