MyVideo Problems?? (1 Viewer)

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
January 29, 2006
Denver, CO USA
Ok, I'll be happy to fill out a proper template if this hasn't already been raised or isn't already being worked.

I grabbed yesterday's CVS build (02-22-06) and the MYVideos pluging was doing some strange things when looking up titles in the IMDB that I hadn't already loaded. Video icons were disappearing and the backdrop image for the skin disappeard a few times as well.
Anyone else see this?

If this is just symptoms of some changes that are underway I'll just check new builds as they come out. If not... I'll do the template thing and look for errrors in the log.

SteveV

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2005
    Boston, Massachusetts USA
    Which skin are you using? Skins other than The only skin that officially updated along with the CVS builds is BlueTwo. If you're using a different skin does the problem go away when you temporarilly switch to BlueTwo?

Other than that have you looked at the MP log file?

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2006
    Denver, CO USA
    I'm using the MCE skin.

Switching skins MAY have solved the problem. I can't be 100% sure until I load a few new movies that have never been looked up. However, changing the name of a couple slightly and looking them up again seemed to work fine.

If I can recreate the problem with this skin then I'll check the logs and pass on what I find out.

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2006
    Denver, CO USA
    I did run into another potential problem with MyMovies just now.

When I changed the view to actors and set it to show big icons it works at first. Then I select an actor and it displays the list of films they are in. Hit escape to back up... no more big icons. It shows a list instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom