MyVolume Plugin (1 Viewer)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Any news on incompatibility with 1.2 Beta?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, sorry for the really long delay, but I had really to do some stuff for work done.

upspace

Portal Member
    October 19, 2005
    How does this work if I connect my external A/V Receiver via SPDIF. I dont hear anyhting.

Is this only working with analog output to Receiver? But then it is only possible to stereo receiver not A/V (which is digital)?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That plugin has nothing to do whether you hear something or not. It adjust the sound level of each channel, which you define.
    When your PC is connected via SPDIF, then you need Dolby Digital Live or DTS Interactive otherwise only analog is working correctly.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

I notice the Wiki refers to the "Consider Streams" option, which makes "MyVolume save the volume for internet streams on a stream basis". Can you explain what "on a stream basis" means please. There's a problem with BBC iPlayer volume being much louder than all the other sites in OnlineVideos, so I'm wondering if MyVolume can be used to fix that? If so, do I just need to enable Learning Mode, play an iPlayer stream and lower the volume, then disable learning mode? I'm using analog output.

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    After installing the plugin I no longer get any sound in MediaPortal 1.2.3. Every thing else outside of Mediaportal works fine.

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After installing the plugin I no longer get any sound in MediaPortal 1.2.3. Every thing else outside of Mediaportal works fine.

Could it be that MediaPortal is muted? Try to press "M" on the keyboard while you are in MediaPortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom