MyVolume Plugin (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Turns out that "System Volume" and MediaPortal's volume are independent of each other. I was using the "system volume" to control the volume in MP. When I installed MyVolume it set MP's volume to 0 (which is the way it's supposed to work to set the desired volume levels for each channel). So even though I had the "System" volume a 100% I still didn't hear anything in MP. The fix was to just press the "+" key on my keyboard to increase MP's volume to 100%.

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Coult it be that MyVolume plugin is not compatible with MP 1.4? Is nobody using the plugin with newer version then MP 1.2? I get error log that the plugin is not compatible with my mediaportal.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
The Extension Installer could only find 1.0.6.0 and in the forum I could find no other latest version. If mine is not the latest one, could you please give me the link to it.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The actual version is 1.2.3, and that´s also shown in Extension Installer:

Unbenannt.JPG

And in plugin repo it´s also the actual version 1.2.3 - don´t know where you are looking for?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Was MyVolume replaced by Volume Control? If yes, I didn't know that. Because of that I said the latest version is for me 1.0.6.0. If MyVolume is the same as Volume Control, can I disable then MyVolume plugin?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are you using MyVolume catavolt? I saw you use MP 1.4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom