MyWorldMap plugin V 1.0 RC5 (Google Maps and Virtual Earth) (2 Viewers)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, I reinstalled My WorldMap and now it works again. My other plugins seem to work as well. I'll try to figure out if there's a conflict during my next reinstallation of MP :)

rolls1400

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Excellent plugin!!!

I know this is a far stretch but have you looked into google street view at all?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, it's me again :)

I just installed MP 1.0 RC4 and immediately tried MyWorldmap 1.0 RC2. It took me a while to understand why I kept getting only a black screen and an error.log. Blue3 Wide is now the default skin and MyWorldmap skin files are missing. It would be nice to get an on screen message about missing skin files like I've seen other plugins do.

I've noticed that my search button says "Address oder Location" but in MyWorldmapMenu.xml it says <label>Address or location</label>. I don't have any german settings that I'm aware of (English OS, Swedish regional options and English US display language in MP).

Quite often MyWorldMap freezes and I'll have to kill MP. It only happens if I'm too quick and zoom/pan before the current map finished loading. It happened before so it didn't come with MP RC4. Anyone else seen this?

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks vuego.

I'm currently really short on time... I will try to come up with a new installer file which includes your files as well... up not before Christmas I guess...

Cu
    Lars

schnaydar

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2008
    I just installed the Plugin with MP1 RC4

seems to work so far. But i cannot use button R (pressing R i trigger start of a Tv recording).
    And second i cannot acces the context menu. Pressing right Mouse button closes the plugin.

Regards

schnaydar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom