Need an easy way to check my Database for an episode... (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello everyone,

I have a problem where I need to know if I have an episode quickely. Currently I have a torrent box that collects episodes that I am following and then I run a bat to unpack them, rename them and then file them. The problem is a lot of the time I have files that I want to delete, however they may not have been processed correctly. Right now I need to go into my file structure and look for them and then confirm that they are present. Is there a quick way to search my database from a computer other than my HTPC? Could I use follow it or traktv somehow? I hope my problem makes sense. Just ask if it isn't clear.

Thank you very much.
    -S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    X [solved] Display needs to be turned on for TV services to function General 1
    J IPTV Sweden, need help with m3u list MediaPortal 1 Plugins 14
    N Play a TV recording needs a double selection - twice ok on remote Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    L [solved] Why does Mediaportal 2 need access to my webcam? General 2
    U [solved] Beginner needs help recording live TV General 19
    mrmojo666 beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event General Development (no feature request here!) 3
    M What does MP homeserver detection need at the client end, and what does the server need to transmit? General 6
    S EPG timeshift advice needed please Electronic Program Guide 3
    el Filou Is Windows Media Player still needed on Windows 10 ? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    milagroso Remote control with EventGhost - I'm stuck, need help General 3
    W Need help getting my TV guide working again General Support 1
    morpheus_xx [Evaluate] LIVE555 library vulnerability - do we need to update?! Developer Discussions 7
    A I need help with 110 and 119 west Installation, configuration support 21
    A Need help rescaning Channels for 110 and 119 west MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    C EPG-Buddy: so close to no help needed Electronic Program Guide 8
    A Need new 110w and 119w tp`s Newcomers Forum 0
    M Need advice on writing plugin that modifies EPG database TV-Server 2
    S [solved] Alright, I need help with BD ISO's Newcomers Forum 19
    ajs LMH need help! Help plz ... How select episodes in Online Rating sort order My TVSeries 21
    T Help needed troubleshooting freezing issues in Kodi/LE w Mediaportal backend Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 8
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    N [Question] How easy is it to downgrade from MP2 to MP1 MediaPortal 1 17
    morpheus_xx [Evaluate] Checking UPnP library for security vulnerabilities MediaPortal 2 7
    raffe [TV] Option for adding IPTV channels without checking Improvement Suggestions 0