Need help for set the right visible and animation line !! (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey com,

i have a problem and can't find out what i have to set in the line that it works how i like.

I have upload 2 videos to show what i mean. I hope you can understand it, and i have upload the xml file to, that you can see the code and maybe you can help out that i can found the right visible and animation line that it works how it should.

So for small Explanation, I have add new series logo and watched/unwachted icons in tv series. In Addition i have add Cover animation and this animation is used for the 2 icons to. But when you look the video you can see it works not right.

First thing, when i enter the first time tv series, there is no watched/unwachted indicator, i must click through the series, season, episodes and go back in basic home, then i have the watched indicators in series overview. But it should there at the first time i enter the tv series plugin.

Second thing
    , when i go to season view the cover is opening, also the icons go with it. So when i'm on the episode view, the cover is open and the new series icon is there. But the watched/unwached icon is gone, but i will have it there

Third thing
    , when i'm in Episode view and go back to Season view, the animation start from 0, so i will have it, that the cover is opend without animation, and when i leave season view to series view than the cover should close, and the icons should go the same animation. For now its closed instant but the two icons are smooth clothing. So the cover should this to.

I know myself a little with skinning, copy and past and make some position changes. Trying with the visible and animaion lines will work, like you can see in the video. But the exact context I can not understand.

I hope you guys can help me, make it perfect.

For example i have copy some lines from the streamedmp skin.

20141220_100421.mp4

20141220_100252.mp4

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/tvseries-views-widebanner-default-xml.159170/

Maybe you can have a look to
    @catavolt @powermarcel10 @ltfearme @Lehmden @Holzi @mrbonsen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom