Need new motherboard and maybe CPU..Opinions welcome.

Discussion in 'Mainboards / CPU / RAM' started by nzdreamer55, August 1, 2014.

1. nzdreamer55
    • Premium Supporter

nzdreamer55 MP Donator

Veterinarian
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    Hello everyone,

I just toasted my MB (ASUS F1A75-M Pro -F1 Socket - A75 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - mATX AMD (Hudson D3) Micro ATX DDR3 1800 AMD - FM1 Motherboards) and am looking for something else. The CPU that I had (AMD A8-3870K APU with AMD Radeon 6550 HD Graphics 3.0GHz Unlocked Socket FM1 100W Quad-Core Processor - Retail - AD3870WNGXBOX) is still working.

I am in the USA and want a board that will accept 2-4 SATA drives, DDR3 memory, have room for Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe - 6-channel Internal Cable TV Tuner and a graphic card. I do need a TOSkey audio out for my amplifier.

Also need it to fit into SilverStone Aluminum/Steel Micro ATX HTPC Computer Case GD05B (Black).

I am looking for reliability and would even consider going with an intel board if it was more stable and reliable (don't want any BSOD)

Thanks for any advice

-S

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!