need some help with #MovingPictures.general.filteredmoviecount (1 Viewer)

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

I need some help with the #MovingPictures.general.filteredmoviecount label

i want to implent it in my B and W skinfile but i dont know how to do it i readed it has also has todo with the facade listing so i need some help on this issue

if i use #MovingPictures.general.totalmoviecount it works fine it displays the total movies in my moving pictures

Total Movies: 127

but now i wanna implent the #MovingPictures.general.filteredmoviecount but then it shows the same as the general.totalmoviecount

Movie Index: 127 so not movie 4 of 127 how it supposed to be

so wich code i have to add in the facade.xml to get this to work :)

please help me guys

thanks in advance

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I think you might misunderstand the meaning of the label. It does not display the index of the selected movie, it displays the total number of movies in the list. For example if you are showing only unwatched movies in your list, the number would be much smaller than 127. Displaying the index of the selected movie is not a bad idea though and would probably be pretty easy to add. If you create an issue for this over on the Goolge Code page, we will try to get it in a future version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
The throuble is here: The 'why' is a different question. Your server log has unfortunately been taken in INFO mode. You can switch the log level in the Client settings (see 'General'). Please try a restart of the MP2 Server Service under Windows Services. The service will be stopped and restarted, may take some time. Then check if...
The throuble is here: The 'why' is a different question. Your server log has unfortunately been taken in INFO mode. You can...
With which version of MediaPortal did you encounter the problem? MediaPortal Version: 2.2.3 Describe the Problem you encounter...
Replies
Views
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
Replies
Views
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom