Need some help (1 Viewer)

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
I'm having a similar problem. When ever I click on a title that's located on my HDD it asks for a disc as well. Any ideas? Sorry for bumping an old thread :(

Can you put a screen copy of your ant db and your setup as LXTR do to control your entries ?
sure thing, sorry for the wait. Hope these help most likely I've set it up wrong. Sorry for the onscreen keyboard my wireless keyboard isn't working for some reason lol.

As I can see on your screens, you don't put the movie's filename in the field specified in the setup (URL).
So the plugin cann't find directly the file to launch.
As you select the option 'Search by Movie's Name and select Original Title', it can search the movie with the Original Title in the directory specified (D:\Videos 2\Movies). Is that correct ? Are you sure that your Original Title correspond exactly to the filename without extensions ? If not, you 'll not be able to launch the movie and 'll get a popup screen for mounting the right support.
The first try that you can do is to store in one entry of your DB, the real path to the movie filename in the URL field (or another as i's seem that in your XML DB, you put the URL Internet movie. be carefull however to report that new field in your MyFilms setup.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom