Need to find app path and app arg for hp wmc ir blaster (1 Viewer)

cadams8221218

Portal Pro
October 5, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
i have ir server suite setup to operate my hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster with remote, i have used the ir file tool app to find the codes for my cable box, im trying to use the remote and blaster with windows media center. I used this guide http://www.techlifeweb.com/2010/12/27/how-to-set-up-ir-server-suite-with-hd-pvr-and-media-center/ to set everything up, i get stuck when the author says go to hkeylocalmachine/system/pswtuner to do some registry editing to get things to work, i dont have a pswtuner folder, but then in one of the comments someone says u no longer need to deal with the registry, so i just used the same app path and arg that the author did, when i try to change channels in media center it doesnt work, but when i have media center closed and am viewing cable via the hdmi input, the normal way and i use this app on my iphone called orb to which streams live tv from pc to many devices, i go to change the channel and the blaster works, but y wont my remote work. im close to getting this taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom