MP2 - V2.3 [solved] Nereus: doesn't show a recording in extended scheduling option (1 Viewer)

Corny

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG:

To reproduce, do the follwing steps:
    1. in EPG view, open the context menu on a program that gets repeatet in the next days
    2. extended scheduling
    3. schedule one of the programs
    4. you can not see what program you have scheduled, as seen on the screenshot below (the second program is actually scheduled)

1604688613627.png

as a workaround you're able to see it, when you open the context menu again, you have the possibility to delete the schedule on the scheduled program.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG:

To reproduce, do the follwing steps:
    1. in EPG view, open the context menu on a program that gets repeatet in the next days
    2. extended scheduling
    3. schedule one of the programs
    4. you can not see what program you have scheduled, as seen on the screenshot below (the second program is actually scheduled)

View attachment 207043

as a workaround you're able to see it, when you open the context menu again, you have the possibility to delete the schedule on the scheduled program.
    I'm not really sure, if I understood the problem. I followed the steps you mentioned and accordingly I have exactly one program in the list and it has a recording symbol on the right side. Did you try it with other skins? Does it look differently there?

Corny

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I've the problem on Nereus, but on two different clients using the same server. One running the official MP 2.3 build and a client with an inofficial build from morpheus_xx, both showing the same problem.
    BlueVision shows me an scheduled recording:

1604768310868.png

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @Corny
    I could find the root cause and fixed it. Please try it with attached file. Just extract it into ..\MP2-Client\Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\Nereus\themes\default\styles
    If you confirm everything is fine, I'll add it to next release.

Attachments

• SlimTvStyles.zip
      10.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread