MP2 - V2.3 [solved] Nereus: search for movie title using the numberpad on the remote control (1 Viewer)

Corny

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    How can I search for a movie title in Nereus using the numbers on my remote control?
    On BlueVision I just had to type in T9-Style on the numbers, but this doesn't seem to work anymore in nereus.

Using the search-function isn't an alternative for me: I'm able to type T9-style, but I'm not able to delete characters and the on-screen-keyboard also isn't fun to use.

Maybe there is an easier solution wich I'm just overseeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, only remotes with MCE compatible drivers are supported. I don't know details about the mentioned remote, but it's out of the supported list. MP2.2 contains a Input Manager, if you could not configure your remote with it, it looks not good. We are also working on extended HID support, but this most probably will not help you.
    Hi, only remotes with MCE compatible drivers are supported. I don't know details about the mentioned remote, but it's out of the...
    After many years of using MP1, these days I'm finally trying to upgrade to MP2.2. I already mastered several hurdles, but now I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    If you need keyword search, then, in pure theory, you can try to using the mvCentral plugin. Of course, that you will need to spend time for organize the database and fill appropriate fields.
    If you need keyword search, then, in pure theory, you can try to using the mvCentral plugin. Of course, that you will need to spend...
    Hi everyone I've been using Mediaportal 1 probably for 10 years now, and I've always used the standard built-in Videos plug-in for...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom