Network RTSP failure after return from stanby/hibernation. (1 Viewer)

adams79

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2008
    Hello Bavarian,
    tomorrow I will post all log files, but the problem is replicated on all mediaportal installations that i've made, simply activating the "Reinitialize Service at Stratup" and trying to send PC to standby...
    Actually I've solved my problem changing DTV-s Board and disabling this option... on other installations I've used the MPStandbyHandler application to restart the service at startup....

Regards,
    Ivan

Bavarian

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2005
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are no logs => please create some for me. I need the logs from both sides (TVServer and Client).

I need them to follow the path the program is taking when it is going in standby and waking up.

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    logs

started computer
    check that tv is working.
    deleted logs
    hibernate
    computer came up
    started mediaportal on client 09:04:44.109375
    No tv, unknown error

If I stop tvservice and start it again then all is ok.
    Reinitialize server is ON in config but there is no trace of it whatso ever in the logs.

Really wierd that it works for you

//Lasse

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    more logs

Bavarian wanted new ones. here they come....

stopped service
    deleted logs
    started service
    Hibernated
    wake up
    try to connect client from other computer
    collected logs

//Lasse

jhb

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Similar problem

Hi,
    I've had this problem since "forever" and am therefor always restarting my client. I have however also a similar problem when I am changing channels and a new TV-card i selected during that time, see this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-screen-after-channel-change-53609/index.html

Note that the symptoms I have are a bit different different form the ones that people in this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rtsp-multiseat-mode-test-plz-36735/index.html
    have with their multi-seat configurations. I loose picture instead of getting a message "unable to start timeshifting" (a free translation from Swedish). ;-)

thorcyar

Portal Member
    January 15, 2009
    hello there

just a little message to let you know that I'm experiencing the exact same issue with 1.0 final ........ are you SURE it has been corrected in this version ? (according to the bug tracker it is fixed in 1.0 final no ?)

thorcyar

Portal Member
    January 15, 2009
    note that I get the bug if the option "restart service" in powerscheduler is ticked ....... okay I don't know if this option is of some use to me for now but it seems to me still a bug (in powerscheduler maybe, in the way it restarts the tvservice ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom