New Capturecard. Cinergy T USB XS (1 Viewer)

fjonson

Portal Member
February 5, 2005
Cinergy T USB XS

Driver data.
Manufacture: Terra Tec Electronic Gmb
Date: 20050919
Ver: 3.5.914.0

MP CaptureCardDefinitions

<capturecard commercialname="Cinergy T USB XS Tuner" capturename="Cinergy T USB XS Receiver" devid="vid_0ccd&amp;pid_0043">
<capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true"/>
<tv>
<interface cat="capture" video="2" audio="3" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="5"/>
<filters>
<filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBT Network Provider" checkdevice="false"/>
<filter cat="tunerdevice" name="Cinergy T USB XS Tuner" checkdevice="true"/>
<filter cat="capture" name="Cinergy T USB XS Receiver" checkdevice="true"/>
</filters>
<connections>
<connection sourcefilter="networkprovider" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="tunerdevice" sinkpin="0"/>
<connection sourcefilter="tunerdevice" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"/>
</connections>
</tv>
</capturecard>

Tigger

January 13, 2006
Cinergy XS integrated

Hi I have integrated your definition to the capture card definition.xml.
It´s working! So try to copy your posted definition to your card definition.

"Edit the CpatureCardDefinitions.xml file with notepad. Scroll until you find a known working DVB card like the LifeView DVB-T card. Copy the entire section (Your posted definition) from <capturecard to </capturecard> and then paste a copy at the bottom of the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml file. (Between the second last line </capturecard> and the last line </capturecards>)"
Store and open start.bat from your directory of media portal.
Then start media portal and use the dvbt wizzard.
Finish.

Autotuning is working fine, just needs time but anyway. Zapping is fast <2 sec., sometimes unstable if you try to zapp too fast but it´s ok.
EPG over dvbt stream is working well, too. Some programms aren´t there but it´s first trial.

My configuration is a 1,7 M Processor Notebook, SP2, Newest drivers and media portal version.

So good luck.

Deichi

October 28, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
I think I found the problem...

seems as if Terratec changes the product ID (maybe with every new hardware revision?)

The CaptureCardDefinitions.xml contains pid_0042 as ID, while my card (you can see that in the Windows Device Manager under the driver details) reads 005e...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom