New Community Theme: Bamboo (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I add text effects to the button labels? I have tried several variants according to tutorials, but MP2 does not accept the code.
    I added the red code below.

<!-- Item label - Text below the button-->
    <Label Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" x:Name="ItemLabel" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" Content="{Binding [Name]}"
    FontSize="{ThemeResource BigFontSize}" FontFamily="Titan" Color="{ThemeResource HomeNonFocusedColor}" Margin="0,0,0,0"
    <Label.Effect>
    <DropShadowEffect ShadowDepth="4" Direction="330" Color="Black" Opacity="0.5" BlurRadius="4"/>
    </Label.Effect>
    </Label>
    Unfortunately this effect doesn't exist yet for MP2 :( I really miss it as well, but no one of our devs is able to do the required DX coding :(

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately this effect doesn't exist yet for MP2 :( I really miss it as well, but no one of our devs is able to do the required DX coding :(
    Now it's also clear why you added the glow frames by bitmap layer :) Really a pitty, that it's not working. At least I can stop trying now ...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Lehmden would you mind to move the posts about your own skin into an own thread? This makes it easiert to follow its development and users see that there are two different one in the making

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom