guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

I like to request some additional features to this already brilliant program.

My TV >> Schedule >> New:
    Add the option to chance/edit a schedule to the right click menu.

My Videos:
    >> right click menu on video file <<
    Add the option (menu item 5) to move the file to a pre-determined folder. The folder location should be set in the Config program.

My Videos >> Play DVD:
    Add the option to select the DVD drive you want to play from. This is handy when you have more than 1 DVD player in the computer, or when you have mounted ISO files as virtual DVD players.

TV Recording:
    Create the option to select recording type, like most DVR/PVR programs have, ideally selectable per scheduled recording. The recording types should be based on a standard 4.7GB DVD, so what ever the dvr-ms equivalent of this might be.
    -Extra Long Play- 5 or 6 hr recording per 4.7GB
    -Long Play- 4 hr recording per 4.7GB
    -Standard Play - 2 hr recording per 4.7GB
    -Fine Play – 1 hr recording per 4.7GB

ezeew

Portal Member
    May 15, 2005
    Germany
    guytpetj said:
    [.....]
    TV Recording:
    Create the option to select recording type, like most DVR/PVR programs have, ideally selectable per scheduled recording. The recording types should be based on a standard 4.7GB DVD, so what ever the dvr-ms equivalent of this might be.
    -Extra Long Play- 5 or 6 hr recording per 4.7GB
    -Long Play- 4 hr recording per 4.7GB
    -Standard Play - 2 hr recording per 4.7GB
    -Fine Play – 1 hr recording per 4.7GB

Yes. I support this request.

Quality settings per recording (and an extra option for LiveTV) would be great !

But the settings themselves should be configurable...

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    guytpetj said:
    My Videos:
    >> right click menu on video file <<
    Add the option (menu item 5) to move the file to a pre-determined folder. The folder location should be set in the Config program.

I would like to have a menu option to copy the selected file to a pre-determined folder. This would be really usefull when inserting a cd or dvd with video content that you want to store on your MP computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom