New Generic HID for Hama Remote (1 Viewer)

CountZer0

Portal Pro
March 16, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi!

Been using a modified Sceneo xml that i got from the forums for a while. The problem with that is that it doesn't play well with onlinevideos and browser player. At least not for netflix and viaplay (swedish VOD site). Play and pause and back buttons doesn't work. When the new Generic HID option arrived with lates mediaportal i tried to give that a chance. Worked very well within onlinevideos browser player but back button doesn't work at all in mediaportal. Like going back in menus etc.

Tried to combine both of the remote options by enabling both of them. Works very well for everything so i was happy until now when i realised skipping in videos doesnt work. Neither does pausing. Guess there is some kind of double input when pushing pause.

Anyone know what part of the generic hid xml i should copy into the sceneo xml to get everything to work?

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If that's the case you should change the "Previous Menu" action in MP configuration to use Backspace instead of Escape.
    You should then be able to keep on using only the HID driver. Unfortunately you will need to redo that configuration change after each MP re-installation.

upload_2015-4-10_11-0-43.png

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gonna try this method later. Tried another one earlier today. Deleted the commands for pause,play, stop etc from the Sceneo xml. Now everything seems to work by using both xml at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom