NEW: Moving Pictures 0.7.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutekh

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Home Country
Thanks fforde, sorry to be a pain. Loving this plugin, and the WAF is high now that she can see all the new movies I drop into the system :)

Leodido

Portal Member
February 16, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Very nice, thank you, I'll try this one because I have the bug where the internal player is launching after I finish watching a video

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Thank fforde for the latest version. Everything works fine, HDDVD and Bluray works perfectly as I wanted, the only thing that concerns me is it's extremely slow (about 5 minutes) to fire up media portal when all the computers in network are on (I have movie folders in 2 computers). I tried to install back the older version (0.7.1.494-alpha), and the sluggishness is gone.

Zero9

Portal Member
March 9, 2008
hi
first again great work !

think i found a bug @ dvd import

i just imported some of my dvds and marked them as "watched" but after the dvd is ejected and mediaportal closed / restarted the dvd gets marked as non watched
bug is reproduceable

any sugessions ?

zero9

edit: argh i'm sorry just read that it's not allowed to post bug reports in here :(

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thank fforde for the latest version. Everything works fine, HDDVD and Bluray works perfectly as I wanted, the only thing that concerns me is it's extremely slow (about 5 minutes) to fire up media portal when all the computers in network are on (I have movie folders in 2 computers). I tried to install back the older version (0.7.1.494-alpha), and the sluggishness is gone.

Startup time on first launch of MediaPortal when you first upgrade to 0.7.1 will take a bit longer because it is rebuilding your sorting meta-data. This is a one time thing though and subsequent startups should be much faster. If you consistently have a slow startup time, post a bug report (in another thread or on the issue tracker) and we will investigate.

hi
first again great work !

think i found a bug @ dvd import

i just imported some of my dvds and marked them as "watched" but after the dvd is ejected and mediaportal closed / restarted the dvd gets marked as non watched
bug is reproduceable

any sugessions ?

zero9

edit: argh i'm sorry just read that it's not allowed to post bug reports in here :(
It's okay, I saw you posted the issue on the bug tracker as well, I will follow up with you there. Will try to take a look at this tonight. If I don't get to it though it will probably be this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom