[New Plugin] Atmolight Process Plugin **Update 25.05.2010 V1.9** (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    But Please Don't speak here for Hardware Error / support
    only Thread Related to Atmolight / Atmowin should be here ...

@Moderating : we can open a new subforum for Ambilight project ?

The_Iceman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Duisburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I know this is for ambilight.. but has anyone got any of the other Phillips lighting products? I've just gotten a Pillips Hue setup and wondering if this plugin could have any interaction with Hue's API or if anyone is already thinking about writing some kind of plugin to interact with Hue?

Edit: I see there is already an Ambilight + Hue app in the app store from Phillips so their API must be able to interact with both, could be nice if Atomolight could do something with just Hue lights and the Bridge :)
    Oh yes... it would be nice to have a "hue" implementation in combination with this ambilight plugin :)For all those people who don't have an original ambilight TV :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Made a seperate program to deal with sleep/resume commands under windows, Atmowin would not reconnect the COM port correctly thus you had to do it manually.
    It uses pskill and USBDeview to do it automatically (both have licenses included), it runs in the background so it doesn't clutter the workspace.

Download:
    Wokener BETA

You will need to edit COMFIX.bat and fill in the correct COM port number (COM3 in example) and unpack it in the Atmowin directory.
    Still in testing phase as I needed a quick fix so can enhance it further of course.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Made a seperate program to deal with sleep/resume commands under windows, Atmowin would not reconnect the COM port correctly thus you had to do it manually.
    It uses pskill and USBDeview to do it automatically (both have licenses included), it runs in the background so it doesn't clutter the workspace.

Download:
    Wokener BETA

You will need to edit COMFIX.bat and fill in the correct COM port number (COM3 in example) and unpack it in the Atmowin directory.
    Still in testing phase as I needed a quick fix so can enhance it further of course.

@HomeY maybe this fixes your problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom