[New Plugin] Flash Games 1.0.0.7 (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No I haven't done anything with it, I don't mind sharing if some wants a look.

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    HI,
    is it a possibility to add the ability to play your own downloaded flash games?
    I have a bunch of rare hard to find flash games that I have stored on my machine and I would like to play through the Flash Games plugin. Maybe in a future update?

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
    January 23, 2015
    Home Country
    Hello,
    I have been trying to use this plugin. It installs fine and the config tool works fine, but none of the flash games will play. I have also tried referencing a game on a local web server. These games will all play just fine on a web browser on the PC, so I know Flash works. Am I missing something in the installation?

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Do the games play in the configuration? I'm guessing it's an swf file? Make sure the axInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll and Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll exist in the main MediaPortal folder.

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
    January 23, 2015
    Home Country
    The DLLs do exist in the main folder. Yes, I'm testing with an swf file. The file plays in the HTML tab of the configuration tool, but not in the player tab or in Mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom