[New Plugin] Flash Games 1.0.0.7 (2 Viewers)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Everyone

I have been working on many projects in the last year and have now got one to release to testers and skinners. 1.6 - 1.9 Compatible

Flash games will play Flash games and Unity3d games.

Most games require a keyboard and mouse. Happy testing

Source Flash Games

Bugs just fire them in here.

Choppers.jpg
    Choppers2.jpg
    Tennis.jpg
    pool.png

Attachments

• Flash Games_1.0.0.7_Stable.mpe1
      73.7 KB
    Last edited:

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hey Quarter, I like the potential of this.

For me I'm not sure what I would use it with. I would want some flash apps that work well in a htpc setting with directional keys.

It might help to list some good flash/unity stuff to try out with this (yeah I know there's a huge amount of stuff out there!). How are you using it yourself?

Anyhow when I get the chance I'll have a play with this but no time for a while. Good luck.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    There should be sites and games already listed when entering the plugin, Is there not?

I created it so my kids could play games on the htpc without searching the net and downloading random stuff.

The biggest problem I have is overriding the mouse and keyboard inputs in a reliable way. still a work in progress.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Quarter,
    just installed and tried to skin this plugin.
    When trying to load a game, it only shows me an empty "MP Form", and nothing else happens.

FlashGames.jpg

When I try to close that window, I get a windows error message to close MP.
    Any idea?

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    The biggest problem I have is overriding the mouse and keyboard inputs in a reliable way.

I use my htpc for lots of games already via emulators and steam. I have a Xbox wireless controller and Xpadder to remap joystick to keys etc. This all works great and I'm sure I can set up some profile for this.

Of course it would be nice to catch MP inputs and forward them for users that don't have such a setup.

Also I would recommend adding some screenshots to your first post (however simple, it always helps to get a feel and catch the eye of the passing visitor).

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok its was the shock wave player in the first post should have been Flash with active x, installer was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom