NEW PLUGIN - MP ONLINE MIXES (1 Viewer)

boein

Portal Member
May 1, 2006
Hi,
Are you using the streamedMP-skin and are you on MP release 1.2.3? When you click on the search button the SMS-keyboard should popup, and you can enter your search-query. Is the popup screen visible? Can you verify if the popup screen is working in other plugins?

regards,
Boein

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Boein,

the problem is that the SMS-keyboard Don't popup.. But I will try some things first.. But if you have an idea, please let me know!

boein

Portal Member
    May 1, 2006
    Wait a second before damaging your computer, I may have found the problem. Look in your mediaportal directory c:\program files\team mediaportal\plugins
    there's a file googlesearchapi.net20.dll this file is copied to the wrong location by the installler. Try to move it to c:\program files\team mediaportal\plugins\windows and try again. Please let me know if this fixes your problem
    regards
    Boein

boein

Portal Member
    May 1, 2006
    Thanks,
    finally someone that appreciates my work ;)
    The music you hear are not realtime streams but MP3's. When clicking on a mix you play a particular mp3 taken from www.house-mixes.com.
    If you like house, new-wave, new beat, oldskool-mixes this is a really good site and you should definately visit it, it's free by the way.
    regards
    Boein

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm shure that there will be more people that will likes your plugin! They only have to try it.. ;)

Allright thanks! I like the music, so I'm very happy with it! :)

boein

Portal Member
    May 1, 2006
    Thanks,
    enjoy the music, and give house-mixes a try. You'll find much more music than my plugins'search but you'll have to leave MP for that :D . The reason why the results are limited is because of the limitations of the googlesearchapi.dll, yes the same one that was copied on the wrong place :cry:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi ,
    i check the web site (house-mixes.com) , and i see on main page they have some kind or "catagory" / links ... (see screen..)
    is this possible to add to the plugin ? maybe as listview in mp GUI ? that will link us to each "catagory" ? this will be nice to be add ....

HO .. and don't worry many users will appreciates your work ... :) all music plugin's are ... :p

Attachments

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      104.4 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom