New Plugin: "MyPlanner" (1 Viewer)

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
I would also prefer a database and access with SQL, but it's more difficult to deliver to users. Most of the plugins and parts of MP use xml-files to save the data. But a database is the better solution....

Thanks. :)

Your Nova

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Nova said:
    I would also prefer a database and access with SQL, but it's more difficult to deliver to users. Most of the plugins and parts of MP use xml-files to save the data. But a database is the better solution....

Thanks. :)

Your Nova

Maybe then to get the plugin out there code it using XML storage then continue to ask for help with database version?

Mike

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Nova - have you looked at this post: here? This would be a very nice enhancement to your plugin. What do you think?

Mike

Nova

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Hi,

mzemina: Thats a good idea. The current beta includes a global planner (one for all), but it will not be difficult to implement a multi-user function. I plan this for the second beta version.

The database-connection in MyPlanner works good and I think I can finish the first beta this week. :)

Your Nova

Nova

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    See at the main post/first post. Yesterday, I wrote "tomorrow", and tomorrow comes the beta1. :)

Your Nova

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom