[new plugin] Netflix Wrapper (2 Viewers)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Uhm, since Netflix just started in Germany I would like to know how it might be used within MP. So is this thread's wrapper the only solution and would it work with german Netflix?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There is another plugin. NetFlixAlpha i think it is called. It works (for the most part) but its API access is nearing EOL so it might only work for a few more months.

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Uhm, since Netflix just started in Germany I would like to know how it might be used within MP. So is this thread's wrapper the only solution and would it work with german Netflix?

Same question for Austria ;)
    Has anybody tried it?

Its a long time i am searching for an VOD solution integrated in MP and which works in Austria.

thx
    pOpY

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    NetflixAlpha only works in US and CA and the Netflix API will be turned off apparently.

I am from Austria as well and wondering too if the Netflix Wrapper will work here too any time soon.

apoptygma

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    How do I clear it's settings? I typoed my password on the first run and I can't get it to prompt me again, I've deleted every file I could find that looked like a config and even re-installed the plugin.

apoptygma

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    It's been almost 4 weeks and I'm still struggling to locate where the credentials are stored, are they in the registry or something. God I hope it's not saved in plaintext!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom