[new plugin] Netflix Wrapper (1 Viewer)

sytone

Portal Member
April 17, 2013
Home Country
Barbados Barbados
Yea, I knew this was coming. Im working on it but going is slow. Once the clean has finished ill will get it on github.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    What is the latest progress on this? and does the new Netflix weblayout have any impact on your Wrapper?

Any expectations regarding a release date?

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have installed this plugin on two different machines. All it does is crash my MP. Will offer some logs later (not at home) if anyone cares to look at them.

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi @sytone , I don't currently have Netflix, but have you considered writing it as a site in OnlineVideos? There's the BrowserHost which allows you to automate websites and play videos and the usability isn't too bad (it does load in a separate exe, but with the recent addition of a progress spinner to 4oD/Sky Go it is pretty seamless).

Just thought it might be a way of shortcutting all the plugin/configuration development and just getting the site running. From there you could help improve the usability of the browser host and Online Videos in general and we'd all benefit.

Dave2940

August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi all,

Having the same problem with plugin crashing MP, have attached log. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom