New Plugin : Yahoo Music Videos (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
One prob, not possible to stop when playing actually video disappear but music still plays on.
Else cool tohave a plugin like this again.

I have the same problem and another one: if I have pureaudio plugin enabled it tries to play the stream as audio stream instead of flv video.

Thanks for the great plugin.

I also have the pureadio plugin enabled, if this plug is the 1st thing I use after starting MP then all is fine. If then go and play music and come back to this plugin I get the same issue...just a repeating frist 1/2 sec of the stream.

Trevor

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
I updated the plugin, see first post.
The flv issue isn't solved yet, wait after yahoo, to solve some problem with his player.

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Excellent. Thanks for your work on this.

Where are the settings stored?

The user/password boxes are ghosted out. Are these intended to allow playback of all material at some point, or is that restricted by IP address?

If I switch to locale other than US, & then pick the popular videos view, it shows the US popular videos list. When tying to play them though, it requests them from the locale selected, resulting in a failure.

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    The restriction depend only the ip location, lot of clips are played only in American continent. Some clips are playable only in browser.
    It is a error in yahoo api, for all locales return same data, hope this will bee solved soon.
    The user/password box was maid to manage the online favorite listing, but this isn't implemented yet.

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    This not a problem, this in normal behavior of yahoo site, nothing to do with it. It is some methods to skip it but, isn't legal or allowed, so may yahoo stop the service, all application are identified by a appid so it is really easy to stop the service

Sicox

Portal Member
    May 19, 2005
    New Zealand
    Wish i knew what an appid was and could stop it.. but i don't.. bugger. The problem is that once the add plays the music still does not. no matter how many times i try to play i get adds and no music. Is there anything i can do...

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    A new update:
    A working flv player, may need to enable it in configuration. This should solve the playback problems, but it is really hard to test it so may contain other errors.
    The localized servers now working , thx go to Yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom