New Plugin : Yahoo Music Videos (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

When I select a video file to play I just get a black screen. Any ideas whats causing this? Logs attached.....

When I paste the URL into Media Player Classic, the stream plays fine.

Cheers,
Colin

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi,

When I select a video file to play I just get a black screen. Any ideas whats causing this? Logs attached.....

Cheers,
Colin

You have the VideoLan FlvPlayer installed and active as well, try disabling the FlvPlayer and try again.

Trevor

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
Hi,

Cheers,
Colin

You have the VideoLan FlvPlayer installed and active as well, try disabling the FlvPlayer and try again.

Trevor

Hi,

It works when I disable videolan. However, I need video lan for another plugin to work - My Trailers.

Do you know how to get this working but still have videolan enabled?

Cheers,
Colin

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
Hi,

Cheers,
Colin

Trevor

Hi,

It works when I disable videolan. However, I need video lan for another plugin to work - My Trailers.

Do you know how to get this working but still have videolan enabled?

Cheers,
Colin

I wonder if its possible to add an option in the configuration screen of this yahoo music videos plugin? An option to disable videolan player each time yahoo music video plugin is accessed inside MP. But then enable it again on exit of the yahoo music window? This would help me keep VLC for use with the my trailers plugin, but also allow this plugin to work without using VLC?

Just a thought, what do you think?

Cheers,
Colin

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
Hi,

I solved my codec issues by removing all codec packs and ONLY installing Vista codec pack. This means I don't need VLC player anymore for my trailers to work. So my issue is solved :0)

Vista Codec Pack works for XP (thats what I'm running).....

Cheers,
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom