New revision of Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
Dear developers,
I just got e-mail that "backdrop loading inside scraper" is already implemented, update source code to last revision (everything is set up in accordance with Dev Guide), run "build solution", but I've got an error:

Code:
Warnings	21	The referenced project '..\..\..\..\MediaPortal\Source\Stable\RemotePlugins\RemotePlugins.csproj' does not exist.	MovingPictures

any ideas? I really would like to create backdrop loading script for kinopoisk.ru before 0.8 release.

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You have a broken reference. Make sure the RemotePlugins and TVCapture projects exist in your solution. If the reference is still broken after that, Expand the MovingPictures references and delete the reference to RemotePlugins. Then go to add reference, and select RemotePlugins from the projects tab.

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
You have a broken reference. Make sure the RemotePlugins and TVCapture projects exist in your solution. If the reference is still broken after that, Expand the MovingPictures references and delete the reference to RemotePlugins. Then go to add reference, and select RemotePlugins from the projects tab.
I did what you advice, but still have another error:
Code:
Error	1	Name "InputDevices" does not exist in "MediaPortal" (lost reference?)	C:\Documents and Settings\mitiok\Мои документы\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\PluginDev\Moving Pictures\MovingPictures\MainUI\MoviePlayer.cs	12	19	MovingPictures
I'm not sure about translation (I have Russian version of C##), but I hope it's understandable.

Actually, Just don't spend your time to learn me on C##. I just want to create backdrop scraper section for kinopoisk.ru. Could you just send me working revision of MP with this functionality. I'll use it for testing and for backdrop scraper.

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I had this same trouble. I fixed it by removing the reference to RemotePlugins, and then adding it again, as described in my earlier post. If that doesn't fix the issue for you, you might try closing VS and reopening it, and also try building the RemotePlugins project separately by right clicking on it and clicking build. Then if that completes, do the same with Moving Pictures project.

Sorry I'm not really sure what the issue was, but after messing around with it, I eventually got it fixed on my end. I hope this helps

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
I had this same trouble. I fixed it by removing the reference to RemotePlugins, and then adding it again, as described in my earlier post. If that doesn't fix the issue for you, you might try closing VS and reopening it, and also try building the RemotePlugins project separately by right clicking on it and clicking build. Then if that completes, do the same with Moving Pictures project.

Sorry I'm not really sure what the issue was, but after messing around with it, I eventually got it fixed on my end. I hope this helps
doesn't work on my side. I rebuild all projects and then Moving Pictures, but with the same error.
Could you just send me last revison (mitiok2002@gmail.com).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom