[Approved] New satellites.xml DVB-S(2) tuningdetails (2 Viewers)

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The satellites.xml is outdated again.
    Here is the latest updated xml file. Put it in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbs". Make sure you delete everything beforehand. Restart tvserver setup and update satellite list. Check your diseqc positions and scan.

There is some work in progress by sebastiii to prevent the satellites.xml from expiring in the next versions (MP1 only?)

Attachments

• satellites.xml
      16.2 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

mikejc01

September 7, 2013
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi Findftp,

I just got a new amiko alien triple viewer, I live in spain I bought the box so I could have 1 box for sat and tv instead of 2 , the problem is there is no spain region setting on the terriestrial tv side of the box the sat channels work fine.

the tv regions I get are uk germany russia and a few others but no spain

Would be greatful for any help I did email amiko earlier this week but no reply

Mike

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Findftp,

I just got a new amiko alien triple viewer, I live in spain I bought the box so I could have 1 box for sat and tv instead of 2 , the problem is there is no spain region setting on the terriestrial tv side of the box the sat channels work fine.

the tv regions I get are uk germany russia and a few others but no spain

Would be greatful for any help I did email amiko earlier this week but no reply

Mike
    So, you use mediaportal, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom