New series are found but no banner or episode information (1 Viewer)

Mandelmosen

Portal Member
January 15, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I am fairly new to this wonderful plugin and am having a strange problem. The first time i added my series everything worked just fine with banners, thumbnails and information about each episode working flawlessly. However, suddenly no media or information is download anymore besides information about the series itself. The plugin correctly finds the new series and also displays series information. Yet there is no information about each single episode (they have weird names) and theres no banner, thumbnail or artwork. I am, however, able to download new fanwork and can get that to display in the background. The same is true for when I download new episodes to a series already there.

I am confident that there is no problem with the files themselves because I have also installed everything on my desktop computer where the plugin correctly detects and displays everything. I have checked and the configurations are identical on the two computers. The only obvious difference is that the computer that works runs windos xp while the computer with problems runs windows 7.

Any solution to this weird problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom