New site request (1 Viewer)

socs26

February 1, 2007
The series and movies I tested buffer very fast and the streaming is very stable and continuous. In addition the video quality is DVD-Rip or R5 and the sound is very good. Also they do not use outside sources for the videos as they have their own stream service. It's worth checking out as an alternative...

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The series and movies I tested buffer very fast and the streaming is very stable and continuous. In addition the video quality is DVD-Rip or R5 and the sound is very good. Also they do not use outside sources for the videos as they have their own stream service. It's worth checking out as an alternative...

Guess they won't be around for too long then... ;)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've found some remains of the xbmc-attempt to do this site (a couple of years ago), and back then, this site didn't host the videos, but relied on third-party (megavideo/loombo/etc) for their videos.

So presumably they decided a while ago to host the videos themselves, which increases liabilty for them...
    Anyways, I did take a peek at the site, but the urls to the videos itself isn't quite clear (yet), so it's going to be quite a challenge.

marson

Portal Pro
    June 9, 2007
    uk
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is a great site, Thanks for the link socs26, shame it can't be added to OnlineVideos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom