Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks!
    Unfortunately the build process fails, because .NET 4.5.1 is missing. I cant install .NET 4.5.1 manually because it says this version is already installed. Doesn't come Windows 8.1 with .NET 4.5.1?! Is there any option I have to activate?

Build report attached.

Attachments

• Build_Report_Release_Client.rar
      13.4 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 you can easily let the BUILD-BOT create any branch:
    Commit changes to your branch (like BlueVision_v2), enter our IRC channel an type:
    !build_mp2 origin/BlueVision_v2
    and about 10 minutes later you get a download link for full installer :)

(and all other Team Members can do themselves!)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Unfortunately the build process fails, because .NET 4.5.1 is missing. I cant install .NET 4.5.1 manually because it says this version is already installed. Doesn't come Windows 8.1 with .NET 4.5.1?! Is there any option I have to activate?
    I also ran into this error but I think it has more to do with a pack than it is for .NET
    Now if I knew how to fix it....

The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.

jehe

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I use version 0.45 from first post.
    Did re-install latest MP2 weekly build, updated to latest webradio plugin from the repo but I still have the problems using webradio within BlueVision. Apollo One shows the same problem,
    Titanium and Default Skin are working fine.
    Symptoms are:
    Webradio screen takes pretty long time to load (you see the waiting cursor spinning for about 5 secs)
    if you are in the Webradio screen MP2 gets laggy and slow and you can not leave it anymore.
    Unfortunately there are no errors logged.
    Thanks for the information. In latest version there are some changes, that might help. Could you try following:
    • Download : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/archive/FEAT_BlueVision²_v2.zip
    • Extract to $somewhere$, go to $somewhere$/MediaPortal/Build/ and execute MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Client.bat
    • You will have a new folder $somewhere$/MediaPortal/bin/x86/Release/MP2-Client/ this is a fully running client
    • Add the webradio plugin to $somewhere$/MediaPortal/bin/x86/Release/MP2-Client/Plugins/ and start MP2.exe in $somewhere$/MediaPortal/bin/x86/Release/MP2-Client/
    Problem remaining?

@Lehmden Above your see how to take the latest builds from GitHub and building them. You wrote once, that you never tried. It's acutally easier than boiling an egg ;)

Webradio works with this version it is not perfect but it does its job.

edit:When playing the web radio and you wish for example to go to the media section
    the media button reacts very slowly

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Webradio works with this version it is not perfect but it does its job.
    edit:When playing the web radio and you wish for example to go to the media section
    the media button reacts very slowly
    Can you check the task manager for CPU usage? It sounds like there is something eating resources here.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed the Webradio-Plugin. I used the latest version of BlueVision from GitHub. I can confirm, that loading and changing channels is partly slower than with Titanium skin.
    Also I have a big delay, when stopping a stream. There is nothing suspicious about the CPU usage:
    Unbenannt.jpg

But also during using Web-Radio plugin in Titanium a strange thing happened. I stopped the stream and then changed to other streams, but I always hear only the initial stream, though the player shows the new one. Nothing in logs.

jehe

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I can conform what ge2301says
    CPU usage 7%
    memory usage is quite high 55%

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Adjustments on Main Menu @osre I could not achieve this by xaml :( Could you already have a look into the MainMenuModel, if it could be possible?
    Active symbol also highlighted, when leaving the Main Group Menu
    Using keyboard or remote control will bring user always to active item when reentering Main Group Menu
    Language specific adjustments (In series view airing date format is not changing with system setting)
    Hi @osre, did you find time to have a look on this? Or better question, is clear what I wanted to say? ;)

I'll look into it.
    I guess it's most likely to happen when menus are changed too quickly.
    That the GUI is not responding after that might be an "issue" in the AsyncMessageHandler. Didn't looked at it so far, but I guess it has a "infinte" Loop to process the Messages, and the exception is cought outside the Loop. By this, all exception which are not cought in "user code" will break the message handling.
    @morpheus_xx Can you confirm this? Would it make sens to catch exceptions inside the loop? (assuming my guess is correct)
    This problem is solved. Morpheus made a small adjustment in code :)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But also during using Web-Radio plugin in Titanium a strange thing happened. I stopped the stream and then changed to other streams, but I always hear only the initial stream, though the player shows the new one.

I can not confirm this on my side with Titanium. Have you tested with different stations?
    My problems are still only related to Apollo One and BlueVision but could not test you latest skin version. :)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My problems are still only related to Apollo One and BlueVision but could not test you latest skin version.
    What makes me wonder: I guess WebRadio doesn't have and skin files defined for both ApolloOne and BluVision skin. This means all resources are looked up from the "Default" skin.

Does WebRadio work correctly if you switch back to "Default" for testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom