New Skin - MCE2006 (1 Viewer)

E

Energy Blue

Site back up

The downloads are now back up, via rapidshare.de .

To get them visit www.MPSkins.tk
(Mpskins.tk are not a part of media portal in any way)

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It would not be possible to have to you it system on your skin:

barre5wc.png

because it is really practical.

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2004
    North America
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been trying all morning to get Blue Bliss but keep getting 'Action Cancelled'. I was able to get MCE2006 fine.

Also, please add the fullscreen button to the topline toolbar. It is about the only way us MCE remote users (US model) can get to fullscreen :)

Thanks!

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    blue bliss is not compatible at 100% with MP0.1.3.0 + last CVS, I cannot use the video, the musics ...
    So if anyone else could fix it, it would make my life easier.
    There have been enough changes in the CVS versions to the way skins are handled that any skin based on xml files from 0.1.3.0 final aren''t going to work at this point. I took the media files from mce2006 beta and combined them with the xml files from the cvs version of mce, and it worked with some minor glitches. The most glaring was that the graphic for selected items doesnt show up. Probably a simple fix, like remaning the file name on the graphic, didnt have enough time to look. I can give it another look after work today if you would like.

Energy Blue, using the cvs versions of mp for you skin would probably make sense in the long run...most people trying a beta skin are also the types that would use the cvs versions of mp. and when 0.1.4 comes out, your skin will be ready for it without many changes.

I dont know if you have a bandwidth limitation on your download site, but you can make your zip file smaller by not including the files that start with packedgfx in the download. they are automatically generated by mp when the skin is first loaded. will also help out anybody downloading using a dialup connection.

EDIT: i also got sent to microsoft.com when using firefox to try to download bluebliss. you may have to use an original, very similar graphic at some point for the skin.

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Dazzyb2K3 said:
    I can also confirm this - either I get action cancelled or linked to M$ (using Firefox)

It is because it is misled, it put a HTTP// in excess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom