[Approved] New tuningdeails Comhem Sweden (Uppsala) (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

Yesterday comhem changed the transponders/tuning details in my area resulting in (almost) no channels found with the old (from 1.2.2) tuning-details. I also tried the 1.2.3 approved tuning details for Stockholm to no avail (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-c-sweden-comhem-new-tuningparameters.103065/).

So I tried to find some channels using the dvbviewer TransEdit application. The result of this is attached.

Disclaimer: I'm not at all certain if these tuning details finds all TV and radio channels.

Edit: it seems all the channels are found with this tuning details file, checked with an ordinary tuner.

Attachments

• Sweden.Comhem Uppsala.2012-04-12.xml
      4.3 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

Yesterday comhem changed the transponders/tuning details in my area resulting in (almost) no channels found with the old (from 1.2.2) tuning-details. I also tried the 1.2.3 approved tuning details for Stockholm to no avail (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-c-sweden-comhem-new-tuningparameters.103065/).

So I tried to find some channels using the dvbviewer TransEdit application. The result of this is attached.

Disclaimer: I'm not at all certain if these tuning details finds all TV and radio channels.

Edit: it seems all the channels are found with this tuning details file, checked with an ordinary tuner.

Still needed?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Still needed?

When I installed 1.3 Beta I tried the Sweden.Comhem Stockholm.xml tuning detals but they did not work so I used my own again. The Stockholm details has always worked before the above mentioned change. I did a quick (textual)diff with my tuning details and the other two Comhem xml files, Sweden.Comhem Göteborg.xml didn't match at all but the Jonkoping one was better all tough not 100%, so if I have to guess without actually running a full scan I would say yes, still needed.

Why did I only try Stockholm? Well Stockholm is in the 'neighbourhood' - Uppsala->Stockholm 70km, Uppsala->Jönköping 390km, Uppsala->Göteborg 450km

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok :)
    Just to be sure, that means the xml from first post is ok and can be committed right ? :)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok :)
    Just to be sure, that means the xml from first post is ok and can be committed right ? :)
    If you asking me - yes ;) . The xml file is ok and actually needed to find all Comhem TV channels in (my part of) Uppsala, Sweden. But I don't know if anybody else has ever used them...

EDIT: I have now also tried the other Comhem tuning details (from 1.3 Beta) and none of them finds all channels for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom