Newbie install issue (1 Viewer)

rickd

Portal Pro
October 9, 2007
I installed the plugin and ASIO4ALL. Got the ASIO working with Bass engine with ASIO4ALL.

The plugin is not showing up in the external players tab in plugin under MP config after installation

I am running MP 1.0.0.1

I assume also that once it does showup I can run the config app from the external players section with a right click.

how do you know if this is the selected player?

Thanks

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed the plugin and ASIO4ALL. Got the ASIO working with Bass engine with ASIO4ALL.

The plugin is not showing up in the external players tab in plugin under MP config after installation

I am running MP 1.0.0.1

I assume also that once it does showup I can run the config app from the external players section with a right click.

how do you know if this is the selected player?

Thanks

I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet.
    It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be able to run the config app.

The extensionlist in the plugin config app determines for what files the plugin is used.
    MediaPortal determines what player to use for each individual file that you play, based on the extensionlists that all players have. If the extension is listed on more then one player, the first one MP encounters is used.

I will test with 1.0.0.1 sometime soon to see what can be the problem with the plugin not showing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom