- June 10, 2013
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
When I rescan my Sony TV, the TV deletes all of the existing channels and then performs the scan. But TV Server does not do this. TV Server retains the existing channels and tries to update them. So if the channel list contains bad entries, they will be retained.I thought I would try again but the same happens.
If you have a working system, I don't want to mess it up for you, but I would be inclined to start again from scratch. So:
- Delete all of the existing channels by performing the normal Windows multiselect and then clicking the DELETE button. (Multiselect: click first channel, then click last channel whilst holding down the shift key.)
- Then scan again selecting the transmitter for your location.
- When the scan has finished, take a screen shot of the result. It should look something like the following (please note: this was an "all regions" test for another purpose; you should not have so much red):
- Take screen shots of the "TV Channels" panel showing all of the channels found. (Maximise the height first, so that you need the fewest number of screen shots, and increase the width so that the channel numbers are visible.)
- Post all of the screen shots here.
-- from CyberSimian in the UK