Ongoing Newbies new HTPC (1 Viewer)

MC_Mice

Portal Member
August 13, 2008
T500 needs a 15-25 second delay before being detected, set under TVServer config\general, otherwise it will not work, also SP3 changes the usbehci.sys file, which can cause a BSOD, look on the hauppauge forum here Hauppauge UK Forum - View Single Post - BSOD: Driver_IRQL_less_than_or_equal - USBEHCI.SYS

I have set it to 15 second delay now, have to put more i quess. But what troubles me is that windows loses the card at the standby, that can´t be because the MP, or can it?.

Does the usbehci.sys file control the usb behavior of the usb bridge in t 500, because I don´t know how it relates to my problem? I don´t have BSOD, thank god,other issues though. Educate me, I am dumma** :rolleyes:

Also I have trouble that after I play regular DVD, the MP becomes un-usable after that and I have to restart MP again to watch TV or videos.... man I think I have to start uploading some log files, quess that helps you guys help me. Unless someone has a glue where the problem could be?

zumbeam

Portal Member
April 7, 2009
Home Country
Finland Finland
Terve! :)

I red your story of building your HTPC.
I'm just starting my own when I get mboard and video card.
How is your MP working now days? Do you have problems of browsing network shares?
I have test environment on my old PC and this slowness of browsing shares are really annoying.
Anyway I'm ready for lot of problems coming up on build up, but your problems almost made me hesitate whole build :p

I will put up:
Factal design 3000CT cover (7" LCD touch screen)
Intel core 2 duo 3GHz
Silent Gforce 9600GT 512
2 x terratec cinergy dvb-c HD ready
2 x 1TB silent segate HD
Nexus silent 500W power
Blueray,HD-DVD combo writer
Card reader
4GB RAM
Vista Premium
(Display 42" Plasma)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom