"Next" is broken for Videbull and YouTube (1 Viewer)

xfx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2011
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Home Country
Spain Spain
For Videobull it has been broken for the past few days; basically, what it does is that it will work the first time, but the second time it will simply fail to download any additional content and it will jump the selection to any random point of the already-downloaded list of items.

For YouTube, the "Next" will fail at some random point. Usually, the second or third time you use it.
But, instead of not downloading anything, it will start downloading whatever is in your "subscriptions" folder.
For example, if I select "Top Viewed: This Week", it will work. Then if I select Next again, sometimes it will download additional content, but selecting it a third time will start displaying entries from the "subscriptions" folder...

Additionally, I cannot report broken sites.
I'm always advise to Update (an extremely slow process) and re-test my local site before reporting it.
I've updated a dozen times and I still get the same error/warning message.

(Out Of Topic): Why doesn't the Update process use a couple of threads to update multiple sites at once?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm not sure why videobull is doing this, it's done it since the ov update I think. Not sure if any changes caused it, I haven't had time to check.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For Videobull it has been broken for the past few days; basically, what it does is that it will work the first time, but the second time it will simply fail to download any additional content and it will jump the selection to any random point of the already-downloaded list of items.

FIXED (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom